1. Can I choose the gender of my teacher?
Yes, you can choose the gender of your teacher.
2. Which time and day can I have my lectures?
You can choose the time and day you prefer.
3. How can I pay my courses fee?
By MoneyGram or western union.
4. If I am absent for a long time, will I lose my money?
No, but you must inform the administration before your vacation.
5. Can I change my Teacher?
Yes, will change the teacher once you inform the administration about the reasons for the change.
6. How can I know if my Arabic is improving or not?
Our Regular Assessments will help you in determining the improvements you are making and what you need to work on.
7. Can I move to the Next Level without taking the Exams?
Yes, but you must inform the administration.
8. How can I register for a course?
First, contact us to have your free trial class. Then you can choose the plan and price that suits you he best and inform the administration to confirm the reservation.
9. Who are the teachers?
The teachers at SAIOI are highly experienced and follow the standards of the best Arabic teaching institutes.
10. Is there any refund if I am not satisfied with the teaching style?
We have a 100% refund for someone who is not at all satisfied with the teaching style here.
11. Can a relative or a friend complete the course instead of me?
Yes, of course.
12. Can I order the books from the institute?
Yes, we will provide you with all needed books materials.
13. I want to write but I do not have Arabic keyboard. How can I write?
We will provide you with Arabic keyboard.
14. Can I have a certification after finishing my course?
Of course, After passing the exam, you will have a certification.
15. How long before a lesson do I have to inform if I can’t attend the lesson?
At least 24 Hours before the scheduled class.
16. How long will the teacher wait if I am late for my class?
The teacher will wait for half the duration of the class. After that, the lecture will be cancelled.
17. If I miss a session, would it still count?
If you don’t inform the administration before the class, it will count. However if you inform in advance, it will be rescheduled.