Why Learn Quranic Arabic?
- To understand Quran while you read
- To understand what is recited in Prayer
- To make it easier to memorize more surahs from the Quran
- To Feel a deeper, stronger connection when you make dua
- To stay more focused while Praying
Why Learn Quran from Us?
- Native Arabic Teacher With Degrees in Arabic and Islamic Science
- Learn better by Mastering the Right Pronunciations
- Learn Grammar better with our Teachers
- Better Language Acquisition Methods
- Grammatical Keys to help you understand Quran
REGISTER FOR FREE TRIAL
5 Different Courses For Learning Quran
This course is designed for children or adults who have not studied Quran before. They will be taught how to pronounce the letters correctly and also how to pronounce Tashdeed (join one letter to the other letter and recite the other letter twice) and Al mad…. Etc.
Shortly afterwards, students will be ready to recite the Quran correctly. The teacher chooses a suitable book for the student to study like Qaid Noorania, Nour-al-Bayan, Baghdadi Qaeda..etc .Then the student will begin reciting the Quran and the teacher uses the effective teaching techniques in correcting the student’s mistakes.
By the end of this course, the student will be able to,
1- read the letters correctly and also the words.
2- master Al makhaarij (the place the letter sounds exit) correctly
3- learn the simple rules of Tajweed
In this course, the student will learn how to read the Quran with his experienced teacher in teaching Quran to non-Arabic speakers. The teacher will open the video and share the screen with him so that the student can recite the Quran and the teacher can correct him step by step. By using this way, the student will be able gradually recite without mistakes and master Al makhaarij and rules of Tajweed.
Students will be provided a special book for recitation and the teacher will clarify what the student needs through different means and will also use the blackboard while explaining the lesson.
Allaah says 9 Al-Hijr
قال الله تعالى ): إِنَّا نَحْنُ نَزَّلْنَا الذِّكْرَ وَإِنَّا لَهُ لَحَافِظُونَ (9) الحجر(9))
|“We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption).”|
Allah the Almighty revealed the Quran and will assuredly guard it. We use the most effective way through which we teach the students how to memorize the Quran in the shortest possible time and with high quality at the same time. We have tried this method with many students and we have achieved great success.
By applying this plan, students can memorize the Quran easily and also the teacher will review with them. We have students who have received international certificates of memorizing Quran.
We motivate all the students by giving them certificates of appreciation.
The student takes an average of two and a half years depending on the student's abilities and comprehension.
Tajweed is a set of rules for proper pronunciation and recital of the Quran.
We have a systematic method of teaching Tajweed and practical application in the Holy Quran with an expert in the science of Tajweed .
We provide students with the best books for every level for free.
By the end of this course, the students will be able to recite Quran by applying the rules of Tajweed.
What is ijaza means?
Ijaza Means Permission from Some One Who has this permission to read or teach people Quran with Tajweed by the chains of reciters that lead to Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be upon Him) to Allah Subhanahu Wata'la.
There is three types of Ijaza:
- Ijaza For Recitation
- Ijaza For Memorization
- Ijaza in Qiraat Al'ashr
- 1. Student should be tell us in the begining he needs Ijaza Not Quraan Course.
- The teacher will make a test to determine the level and decide whether the student will need anything before starting Ijaza program or not.
- 3. It is very important to continue without frequent absence because it affects what you are studying negatively.
At the end of the course, the student will be able to teach People recitation of Quran and will have certification with the highest chain of reciters With Seal.
- Our teachers are experts in teaching Quran, tajweed rules, Islamic studies "fiqh, Hadith, tafseer……etc. they are graduated from Alazhar University or Islamic Faculties and they have "ijaza" permission to teach Quran, tajweed From chains of reciters that lead to Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be upon Him) to Allah Subhanahu Wata'la.
- We have tested them and trained them by experts and scientists in teaching Quran because this is big responsibility to teach speech of Allah to people not easy and it is honesty.
- For children they have many Methods to make lesson easy, enjoyable so with our Teachers No boring lessons or boring Videos and DVDs.
- We have male and female teachers who can Speak English and they have good internet connection and they are friendly too.
We see teaching the Quran as a duty for every Muslim, and a great message. So we have prepared ourselves for this great work, to spread the word of God and teach it to non-Arabic-speaking Muslims. We are so careful and honest to deliver Islam and Speech of Allah deeply and easily.
VIRTUES OF LEARNING QURAN
In the Name of Allah, the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful. All praise and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds. May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon Prophet Muhammad, his family and his Companions.
Indeed, Quran is a unique word of Allah which Allah revealed to the seal prophet and last messenger Mohamed peace be upon him to bring people out from darkness to the light. Allah the exalted says " It is He who sends down upon His Servant [Muhammad] verses of clear evidence that He may bring you out from darkness into the light. And indeed, Allah is to you Kind and Merciful. Reciting and memorizing Quran are two of the righteous things that muslim should do. So, what are the virtues of reciting and memorizing Quran?
1. Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah said, "The believer who recites the Qur'an is like a citron whose fragrance is sweet and whose taste is delicious. A believer who does not recite the Qur'an is like a date-fruit which has no fragrance but has a sweet taste. The hypocrite who recites the Qur'an is like basil whose fragrance is so sweet, but its taste is bitter. The hypocrite who does not recite the Qur'an is like a colocynth which has no fragrance and its Tast be is bitter." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
3. Looking in the Mushaf is an act of worship! Imam An- Nawawi said the following in his book Al-Majmoo': "Reciting the Quran from the Mushaf is better rewarded than reciting it from memory because it combines reading and looking in the Mushaf which is yet another act of worship.
5. Quran is a great guide for the mankind to paradise. Allah says "Surely this Quran guides to that which is mostupright and gives good news to the believers who do good that they shall have a great reward. (Quran 17:9)
7. If you would like to be one of the best people in the sight of Allah just learn and teach the Quran. 'Uthman bin 'Affan (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah said, "The best amongst you is the one who learns the Qur'an and teaches it."[Al-Bukhari].
9. Reciting Quran brings inner peace and reassured you. As Allah says " Those who have believed and whose hearts are assured by the remembrance of Allah. Unquestionably, by the remembrance of Allah hearts are assured." "13:28
11. Loving the Quran leads you to paradise" A man said: "O Messenger of Allah! I love Surat-Al-Ikhlas [Say: He is said, "Your love for it will admit ﷺ Allah, (the) One]." He ( you to Jannah."[At-Tirmidhi]
best to recite it in the best way possible, will have a double reward."[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
2. Once you read the Quran you will be rewarded ten rewards for each ayah that your recited. Ibn Mas'ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah said, "Whoever recites a letter from the Book of Allah, he will be credited with a good deed, and a good deed gets a ten-fold reward. I do not say that Alif-Lam-Mim is one letter, but Alif is a letter, Lam is a letter and Mim is aletter." [At- Tirmidhi].
4. Quran is going to be an intercessor for its reciters in the hereafter. The prophet peace be up on him said, “Read the Qur’an, for it will come as an intercessor for its reciters on the Day of Resurrection .” Muslim
6. The reciters of the Quran will be with honorable and obedient Angels. Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Messenger of Allah said, "The one who is proficient in the recitation of the Qur'an will be with the honorable and obedient scribes (angels) and he who recites the Qur'an and finds it difficult to recite, doing his best to recite it in the best way possible, will have a double reward."[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
8. Quran is a guide and mercy for the believers. Also, it purifies the hearts . Allah says " O mankind, there has to come to you instruction from your Lord and healing for what is in the breasts and guidance and mercy for the believers."10:57"
10. Quran is like a light in the darkness and the soul for the Allah says" And is one who was dead and We gave him life and made for him light by which to walk among the people like one who is in darkness, never to emerge therefrom? Thus, it has been made pleasing to the disbelievers that which they were doing. " 6:122"
12. Reciting the Quran in the mosque leads you to be mentioned by Allah to his Angels. The Messenger of Allah said, "Any group of people that assemble in one of the Houses of Allah to recite the Book of Allah, learning and teaching it, tranquility will descend upon them, mercy will engulf them, angels will surround them and Allah will make mention of them to those (the angels) in Hisproximity."[Muslim].